These are my favorite coffee hangouts in the Milwaukee area:
1. Valentine Coffee Roasters on Vliet St.
2. Colectivo on 68th and Wisconsin Ave.
3. Anodyne Coffee Roasters on 2nd and Bruce St.
4. Anodyne Coffee Roasters on KK in Bayview.
5. Colectivo on the Lakefront.
The spots have nothing to do with the taste of the coffee, but moreso the atmosphere and how many dogs can be spotted at any given time.
I'm always up for new coffee locations in our city. What would you suggest?
The Daily Roast is a thought, question, list, or any other mini that doesn't need an entire blog. Thought Flights are here to get you pondering and wondering.