1. The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula LeGuin.
This book was so influential that I have a sentence tattooed on my leg, and it fills me with pride every time I see it.
2. Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause.
My 12 year old self read this book so many times the cover fell off.
3. Throne of Glass Series by Sarah Maas
This is a series I am currently reading and I cannot explain the woman power in this book. You just have to read it and feel all the feelings.
4. Watership Down by Richard Adams
My mother read this to me when I was a kid, and then I became obsessed with, what is apparently, a very gory cartoon.
5. Stories of Your Life And Others by Ted Chiang
I watched the movie "The Arrival" and was recommended the book it was based off of by my friend, and client, Joshua. He did not lead me astray with this book. Every story was beautiful.
What is on your read list?
The Daily Roast is a thought, question, list, or any other mini that doesn't need an entire blog. Thought Flights are here to get you pondering and wondering.